Saturday, December 18, 2004

OMG!

Where have I been? I know the only person asking this is Dewey, but here we go.

I've been sucked into the massive gmae known as World of Warcraft and it is awesome. I created a gnome mage and it gets really fun running around, nuking monsters, mining for ores, bulding guns for other players, and doing quests with old friends. The main aspect of this game that I like is that you can pick the alliance you want to join, and since I'm on a player verses player server, I can attack players from the other alliance. DOWN WITH THE HORDE. This game is simply beautiful. If you have any interest in trying the game out, all my old friends and I are on the Bleeding Hollow server which is located on the eastern channel. We also have our own guild started up. We call it The Prime Meridian. Go figure.

56knerd.com now redirects here for the time being.

I'm trying out this MSN Desktop Search, and it's not so bad. It spits out results like iTunes and Spotlight, and you can search from the taskbar. I know I was crying about the Microsoft branded world, but I feel that they have put a little thought behind this product.

I now have the Logitech MX1000, which is the world's first laser mouse.
That's what the box says
Of course it is sweet. I love it.

I changed my mind on the Nintendo DS. Over Thanksgiving I played with my friend's unit and I really enjoyed it. If you remember last time, I didn't really like the thing that much and I made this desicion with over 20 units for sale sitting next to me. Now I can't find the damned thing anywhere. The main reason I changed my mind was that in the near future you will be able to get online with this thing.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

thebentaylor said...

I'll wait until after xmas. I hear Nintendo wants to push out 3million units by the end of this year, so you'll see them everywhere after the holidays.